Linda is the founding owner and director of the Center of Awakened Health (COAH). COAH, an environmentally non-toxic Healing Center, benefits individuals suffering from every type of chronic illness. Even with over 40 years hands-on experience in the field of Detoxification, Nutritional Healing and Holistic Health, Linda stresses how critically important it is to consciously “stay open” to learning “new paradigms” of healing.
“As conscious awareness expands (esoterically speaking), the body is seen more as a “unified whole” and our perspectives of medicine becomes simpler and more reasonable” linda
Linda has presented seminars in 5 countries thus far. The intent behind them is to empower people “to be their own healer” and to understand how to fearlessly confidently help themselves. You will be guided to take a step-back and picture the body as a cohesive energetic field. This will provide an easy, and reasonable way to understand different interlinking processes…. leading to the foundational cause of most diseases.
“There really are no diseases, just blocked energy” linda
You will learn methods of detoxing the material body and how to use nutrition to reverse inflammatory acidic chemistry–the root cause of chronic illnesses. Linda will also demonstrate how to determine the need for herbal botanicals through QRA Testing — an O-ring science-based kinesiological testing analyzing the primary acupuncture points. She will also integrate basic understanding and techniques for “deactivating” low vibratory emotional-form expressions which contaminate the physical vehicle.
2-Day Seminar Level I
The learning objective for this Level I Seminar is as follows:
- Understanding fully the detoxification protocol/diet, and lifestyle diets, (applicable to everyday life for the whole family.
- Understanding the great lymphatic system and its underlying causes of most diseases.
- Detoxification and alkalization of the great lymphatic system.
- Superfoods that help “fill in” nutritional deficiencies, and where to acquire high integrity resources.
- The use and nature of herbal botanicals for cellular cleansing and regeneration.
- Introduction to science-based O-ring kinesiological testing analyzing the “weak” and “strong” primary acupuncture points connected to organs and glands. A powerful stand-alone diagnostic tool. The body, not the practitioner, informs what botanicals are needed.
- Endocrine (hormone) system and its connection to the emotional body and how you can support the health of this system without hormone therapy.
- Time for questions and answers regarding nutritional therapy and therapeutic protocols for specific chronic conditions such as tumors, diabetes, liver-gallbladder issues, hypertension, arthritis and so on.
Certification of proof of training is available (optional) for qualified attendees.
This requires full attendance and successfully passing an exam.
Level 1 Certification Program in Romania
Level II body, mind, spirit connection Seminar (2 day)
The intent of this seminar is to raise consciousness regarding the interrelationship between the physical body vehicle and the subtler bodies (etheric, emotion, mental), and how they condition the quality of our life. It is well known and scientifically proven that our lower vibratory emotional expressions toward our self and others certainly can contaminate our physical body mechanism. We will look at how to “deactivate” harmful emotional-thought forms that burn our etheric energy and contribute to physical and mental illnesses. As a researcher of truth, Linda is a long-time student in the field of holistic health.
The requirement for this seminar:
- Completion of level I seminar
- Interest in holistic health as it relates to consciously working with self and others as to how to “let go” of harmful emotional reactions.
- A persevering willingness to take responsibility for our personality reactions and walk-in harmlessness
- A sincere heart purpose toward the service of mankind
- A true interest in the study of the body, mind connection as an open-minded researcher of truth
Level III Practitioners 6-Day Certification Intensive /
(6-Day live-in at our center)
Over the past 30 years, many fellow sisters and brothers in the health field have come as our guest to “shadow Linda” and gather whatever benefits their practice. After many years of doing this, we felt it time to organize a “Certification Program” for health practitioners and qualified helper-healers and charge a fair fee.
The purpose of the certification is for students to have proof that they have had professional training in Detoxification, Nutritional Healing, Lifestyle Programs, and Therapeutic Protocols. This includes teaching from A-Z what we do here at COAH (includes anatomy, chemistry, and physiology) as well as specific recommendations for continuous training elsewhere to build upon their knowledge for Wisdom to grow.
We have simplified our system and can easily assist others to set up a practice. This includes the sharing of all our forms, handouts, teaching tools, inventory purchases and so on.
Helpful support (without charge) to practitioners after completing the 6-day intensive is available. This includes answering questions and helpful hints regarding their client’s cases.
Note: We do offer references, (phone numbers, emails), upon request, of those who have been through our 6-day Intensive program.
Cost of the Seminars:
2-Day Seminar Level I:
Depending on the number of people it ranges from $150 to $250 dollars (or Euros) per person.
This includes teaching tools and handouts. Snacks and drinks are usually provided.
Note: A lower payment would be accepted for those who are truly interested and cannot afford full payment.
2-Day Esoteric Seminar Level II:
This seminar has a sliding scale according to affordability from $100 to $250.
When traveling overseas or out of town, enough time is planned after the seminars, for individual appointments which usually includes QRA testing. The fee is a sliding scale of $80 to 150 dollars or euros.
Practitioners 6-Day intensive:
This includes staying here at the center for 6 days which includes vegetarian meals. The cost is $1900.
Certificate and exam for Seminar I and II
… is $20 dollar extra. No extra charge for the Certificate of Training for the 6-Day Practitioner Intensive