“The Journey to radiant health begins with the realization of the body, mind, spirit connection”
-Linda S. Sheer
Linda Sheer, BS RN, CMTA is a Registered Nurse and Nutritionist.
Over 40 years ago, Linda, a student of a long list of pioneers in the field of nutritional healing and cellular regeneration, began her career as a holistic/natural medicine health practitioner and detox specialist.
In the intervening years, Linda has created natural food and lifestyle programs for people with chronic illnesses such as cancer, diabetes and degenerative health diseases as well as developed programs for individuals who are simply seeking better health.
Over 25 years ago, she founded COAH (Center of Awakened Health) to realize her vision of health and well-being for all.
She has completed numerous certifications and workshops in nutritional therapy and “natural” medicine, and has studied with many leaders in the field of nutritional therapy, some of whom are listed below:
Registerednurse in the States of North Carolina.
- Certificated Metabolic Typing Advisor (advanced nutrition).
- Advanced Level Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) Practitioner.
- Over 30 years experience as a raw food chef.
- Student/mentee of Harvey Lisle, author of “Enlivened Minerals.”
Nationallyknown authority on composting and specialist in testing food for human consumption.
- Four-year internship with Dr. Ann Wigmore, Founder of Hypocrites Health Institute. (She was Linda’s first teacher/mentor in the field of “nutritional healing” over 35 years ago.)
- International Detox Certification under Dr. Robert Morse (→ see his YouTube channel)
- Over 20 years mentorship in “Hands-on Healing Practices” from a beloved Soul-Conscious Being named Richard Smith, Director of Center of Eternal Light.
- Over 25 years experience in massage, acupressure
andintuitive energy work.
- Instructor and continuous student of esoteric spiritual practices and meditation.
- Former clinical nurse instructor.
- Former Director of Center Operations for over 30 weight loss medical centers throughout the United States, and presented national seminars on weight management.
- Experienced biodynamic/organic gardener
the multi-tasking heart
behind the scene:
tech support, maintenance,
Jeff is also a Gemologist.
And somehow, he still finds time to be
majorly active in community service.
We often hear him singing as he enters
the door. And has the ability (extraordinaire!)
to turn seriousness into humor.