“The journey to radiant health begins with the realization of the body, mind, spirit connection” – Linda
Linda Sheer, BS, RN, CMTA, presently in her mid-70s is a registered nurse with multiple certifications and years of mentoships in the field of nutrition, natural therapies and detoxification.
Over 40 years ago, Linda, a student of a long list of pioneers in the field of nutritional healing and cellular regeneration, began her career as a holistic health practitioner and detox specialist.
The intent behind her practice is to help people help themselves. We simply guide people in their food preferences using the principle around detoxing, alkalinization and vitality building.
Linda founded COAH (Center of Awakened Health) to realize her vision of health and well-being for all.
She has completed numerous certifications and workshops in nutritional therapy.
A partial list of her qualifications include:
- Licensed, registered nurse in North Carolina
- Certificated Metabolic Typing Advisor
- Advanced Level Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) practitioner
- Over 30 years in the field of raw food preparation. We now provide a recipe book, sharing our easy and delicious vegetarian meals
- Student/mentee of Harvey Lisle, author of “Enlivened Minerals” and nationally known authority on composting and specialist in testing food for human consumption
- Four-year internship with Dr. Ann Wigmore, founder of Hypocrites Health Institute. (She was Linda’s first teacher/mentor in the field of “nutritional healing” over 40 years ago.)
- International Detox Certification under Dr. Robert Morse (→ see his YouTube channel)
- Over 20 years mentorship in “Hands-on Healing Practices” from a beloved soul-conscious being named Richard Smith, Director of Center of Eternal Light
- Over 30 years, experience and certified in “intuitive energy work” (sometimes referred to reiki)
- Instructor and continuous student of esoteric spiritual practices and meditation
- Former clinical nurse instructor.
- Former Director of Center Operations for dozens of weight loss medical centers throughout the United States where she presented national seminars on weight management
- Experienced bio-dynamic/organic gardener
the multi-tasking heart
behind the scene:
tech support, maintenance,
Jeff is also a Gemologist.
And somehow, he still finds time to be
majorly active in community service.
We often hear him singing as he enters
the door. And has the ability (extraordinaire!)
to turn seriousness into humor.
We often hear him singing as he enters the door