“The time I spent at Awakened Health was wonderful in every way. I felt deeply cared for, cleansed and inspired to raise my commitment to health to the highest level. The process Linda has developed is truly holistic, enjoyable and highly transformative. I give this a 5 star (tops) rating.”
Ed Bauman M. Ed., Ph.D.
Founder of Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts
Founder of Bauman Welness.com
Linda Sheer, a registered nurse, with 40 years plus experience as a health professional in the field of “holistic health” utilizes the rejuvenative health practices and usage of ancient and advanced methods of healing.
Our intention here at COAH is to empower people to “be their own healer” so they can work in tandem with their practitioners taking conscious responsibility for their health and pass the knowledge and wisdom on to their family and friends.
The wisdom that guides our holistic practices recognizes the natural laws of nature; what we eat, what we breath, what we touch and what we think is vitally important.
Linda is not a traditional Licensed Dietician or traditional Licensed Nutritionist. By choice she took a different pathway in training, involving multiple certifications, international certifications, and mentorships with beloved teachers over the past 40 years.
We are a residential and daytime holistic health center, experienced in the support of people suffering with various conditions. We do not treat with traditional medical nutritional therapies or provide medical treatments. Our holistic pathway is “alternative” in its perspective (if I may so use this inadequate wording).
Besides daytime appointments, we offer a 5-day, and 4-day live-in stay here at the Center of Awakened Health (COAH). Long ago, one of my first mentors advised me to create a healthy, safe space for people to come and stay. I agreed to do so and have ever since. COAH provides a remarkably healing, peaceful and feng shui space that is environmentally non-toxic. We are located in the beautiful village of historic Southern Pines, North Carolina.
Overview of Programs
- Detoxification and Flush Protocol therapies specific for the support of the kidneys, liver-gallbladder, colon, skin, and lymphatic system
- Comprehensive → QRA Testing (Quantum Reflex Analysis), to identify vibrationally “weak” or “strong” organs & glands
- Use of cellularly resonant, excipient-free, pesticide-free, unprocessed botanical formulas (usually 8-12 herbs in each formula) that are used to target a specific organ/gland that tests “weak” during QRA testing
- Advanced External Detoxing (called I-Packs), targeting specific sites for the elimination of heavy metals and toxins around QRA tested “weak” trauma sites that cause chronic pain and → Interference Fields
- Targeted → Mud Packing, determined by QRA testing for Interference fields
- Infrared sauna, therapeutic soaking baths, and hygienic herbal enemas
- Ayurvedic dosha integrated into dietary awareness and use of dosha balancing spices and essential oils
- Group classes, by appointment, for Live Food Preparation – meals, sprouting, use of spices and more
- Intuitive energy work
- Guidance in eliminating environmental toxins of home & personal products
- Personalized movement therapy instruction
- 2-day seminars, regarding detoxification and natural health food practices. (Level 1 certification program available)
- Advanced 9-day Intensive → Seminar to learn QRA testing and natural health practices for “healers” and practitioners. (Level II certification program available).
- Seminar on Holistic Health (Level III) includes deep esoteric teachings for researchers of truth