First Appointment: $350
- a comprehensive QRA testing of organs and glandular systems
- review of the detoxification, herbal and nutritional protocols
- an extensive Teaching Handout folder and our Recipe Book
- approximately 3-4 hours set aside for first time appointments
NOTE: After the QRA testing, a client is welcome to call as often as needed for program clarification, reinforcement of teaching, or any type of support without charge.
QRA Re-Testing: $250
- Another comprehensive QRA Testing (a stand-alone diagnostic tool)
- Comprehensive assessment of organs, glands, traumas sites, etc.
- Determining the need for botanical formulas and dosage
- Takes approximately 2 hours
Live-In Chronic Illness/Cancer Program
- Daytime/Overnight plus meals: $150
This is for those traveling here from out-of-state for QRA testing or I-packs, who need overnight accommodations. Healthy organic meals are provided. If there is a need for a second overnight, a special price of $65 dollars will be added. This does not include the cost of QRA Testing I-Pack protocols, or botanical formulas
- 4-Day: $2,600 (includes QRA testing)*
- 5-Day: $3,100 (includes QRA testing)*
*Price does not include botanicals. Depending on QRA test results, the price for Botanicals (and superfoods) average $300-$650 for the first month. Frequently the botanicals are needed for two months or more. (The price often goes down each month).
After returning home, clients receive continous support, without charge, via phone or email.
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 dollars is charged to secure your 4-5 day program
- Family discounts are available